Conditions générales de vente
TERMS OF SALES
These general conditions of sale are intended to govern the commercial relations between the company O.lysée Hotel, 7 rue du colisée 75008 Paris (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel") and its customers.
1. These General Conditions of Sale apply to individual reservations made by the customer for his personal needs.
2. The reservation request entails acceptance of these conditions of sale with the full and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
3. The reservation request must be made in the name of one of the people who will stay at the Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer").
4. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate accessible on the website.
5. The client declares to have the capacity to contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under guardianship or guardianship.
6. The customer's agreement concerning the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate occurs when the reservation is made; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
7. The payment made during a reservation for which the conditions of sale of the rate do not allow the modification and cancellation of the reservation, will be called the prepayment hereinafter.
Article 1: Reservation
1. The reservation is deemed to have been made upon validation of the bank details.
2. The customer may book on the Website, individually, and for his personal needs, a limited number of rooms per reservation and on a single Mobile Service. For all reservations of more than 4 (four) rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to apply specific pricing conditions and cancellation policies to the corresponding contracts.
3. The customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the reservation request.
4. The customer certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted.
5. The reservation procedure includes the following steps in particular:
- step 1: choice of room and rate;
- step 2: selection, if applicable, of one or more additional services (valid only on the site);
- step 3: verification of the details of the reservation, its total price, the applicable sales conditions and possible adjustment of the choice (room, price, additional service);
- step 4: filling in the customer's contact details;
- step 5: entering the bank card in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request
- step 6: consultation and acceptance of the general conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the reserved rate before validating the reservation;
- step 7: validation of the reservation by the customer.
The Hotel acknowledges receipt of the customer's reservation by sending an e-mail to the customer without delay to the e-mail address he has previously provided summarizing the contract offer, the services reserved, the prices, the conditions. of sales relating to the selected rate, accepted by the customer, the date of reservation made.
Article 2: Cancellation policy
1. Customers are reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 121-20 of the French Consumer Code. consumption.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment may not be subject to any modification and / or cancellation. The sums paid in advance that are the deposit will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it, the cancellation of the reservation can be made directly on the Site or the Mobile Services through the section. "Consult or cancel your reservation".
5. In the event of interruption of the stay (unexpected departure), the customer must also pay the night of the day of his departure. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made.
6. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the rooms are made available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and the customer must vacate the room before 12 p.m. on the day of the end of the reservation. Late check-out is possible on request, subject to room availability and at an additional cost.
Article 3 - Rates
1. The prices are indicated in euros. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to VAT (10%) will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the invoice date.
2. The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation. At the price mentioned in the reservation will be added, during invoicing, the additional services provided by the hotelier during the stay and the tourist tax.
3. The applicable prices are those in force on the day of the reservation. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
Article 4: Terms of payment
1. Payment for all services provided directly by the hotel will be made directly with the hotel (except for reservations payable at the time of booking).
2. The customer communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except under special conditions or rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) by indicating directly, in the zone provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its validity date and the visual cryptogram.
3. Payment is debited at the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited when booking (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is called a deposit.
4. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
5. At the time of prepayment, the amount which is debited during the reservation includes: the price of accommodation, the price of catering if breakfast is chosen, taxes and any other additional services selected by the customer, except tourist tax
6. In the event of a no show (reservation not canceled - customer not present) of a reservation guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit the customer, as a lump sum, for the amount of the first night on the credit card which was given as a reservation guarantee.
7. The credit card used for prepayment can be requested by reception upon arrival at the hotel. It must be in the name of the reservation. Otherwise, it will be necessary to contact the hotel upstream, to fill out an authorization form and provide a copy of the bank card and the cardholder's identity document for authorization. Where applicable, the hotel may ask the customer to pay the deposit on site with their own bank card in exchange for which the hotel will reimburse the deposit initially paid on the card used to make the reservation.
Article 5: Relocation
In the event of force majeure, exceptional events or technical problems in the hotel making it impossible for the customer to stay, the hotel will make every effort to find alternative accommodation, if possible in a hotel of the same or higher category. Any additional cost for the room and the trip between the 2 hotels will be paid by the hotel.
Article 6: Stay at the hotel
1. Customers are asked to complete an arrival form when they arrive at the hotel. To do this, the customer will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify his identity. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the customer does not present an identification document.
2. The client accepts and agrees to use the room in a reasonable manner and in accordance with its intended purpose. Also any behavior contrary to good morals and public order will cause the hotelier to ask the customer to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any reimbursement, if a payment has already been made. In the event that no payment has yet been made, the customer must pay the price for the nights spent before leaving the establishment.
3. The customer agrees that the computer resources (WIFI access) made available to him by the hotel will not be used in any way for illicit purposes. The customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the hotel's internet service provider, including the rules for using the means of securing implemented in order to prevent the illicit use of resources. and to refrain from any act that undermines the effectiveness of these means.
4. The customer will be held responsible for any damage, any degradation, any act of vandalism which could occur due to the occupation of the premises and / or because of the participants and / or the staff for whom he is responsible, both to property damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, viruses, interruption of service.
5. Animals weighing a maximum of 6 kg are accepted, for an additional charge, as soon as they are kept on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the establishment. The hotel may request an up-to-date health record and the use of a flea collar. In case of degradation or damage caused by the animal, the responsibility of the owner of the animal will be directly engaged. For hygienic reasons, animals are not allowed in the dining rooms.
6. Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the hotel. Otherwise, the customer is liable to a penalty corresponding to the closing and full cleaning of the room.
Article 7: Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed to the hotel or by registered return mail, no later than 15 days after the date of departure, under penalty of foreclosure.
Article 8: Responsibilities
1. The photographs presented on the site are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the hotels presented give as exact an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, in particular due to the change of furniture. or possible renovations. The customer can not claim any claim of this fact.
2. The hotel cannot be held responsible for the non-performance or improper performance of the reservation in the event of force majeure, due to a third party, unforeseeable and insurmountable, due to the customer or to his partners, such as the unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility of access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of prepayment not authorized by the bearer's bank.
Article 9: Respect for private life and protection of personal data
1. The Hotel implements the processing of personal data, for which it is responsible.
2. As part of this processing, the Hotel collects information concerning the identity of the customer, his e-mail and / or postal address, his telephone number, the information of the credit card necessary for the payment of the room and other information related to specific customer requirements.
3. The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk.
4. Any service will be recorded and accessible by the customer on request at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In accordance with Law 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation entered into force on May 25, 2018, the customer has the right to access, rectify and opposition to personal data processed concerning them.
6. The customer can also refuse the processing, request a limitation thereof or request the deletion (within the limits of the legal retention periods) of personal data.
7. This right can be exercised on simple written request to the email address, which will respond to requests made.
8. The purpose of processing the personal data collected corresponds to the obligations relating to the services provided (customer management, commercial prospecting, production of statistics).
9. Certain personal data may be collected for services provided by hotel providers for the reservation or execution of the contract, hotel reservation, quality control management, complaints (TOPSYS, APALEO ,). These providers have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for their policy or the processing of personal data.
Article 10: Applicable law - language
These general conditions of sale are governed by French law.
The authentic language is French. If the general conditions of sale were to be the subject of a translation into a foreign language, the French language would prevail over any other translation in the event of dispute, litigation, difficulty of interpretation or execution of these conditions and moreover general concerning the existing relations between the parties
Article 11: Evolution / modification of the general conditions of sale by Internet
These General Conditions of Internet Sale may be amended and / or supplemented at any time. As soon as it is posted on the internet, the new version of the General Conditions of Internet Sale will apply automatically to all customers.